Primary tabs

If you have moved or your addesss has changed it is your responsibility to notify the Assessor's Office of your address change on your Real Estate or Personal Property accounts.

Failure to receive a tax statement does not relieve you of the oblication to pay taxes when they are due.

Contact the Assessor's Office by email at or call them at 417-745-6346.